Our People & Culture
Five great reasons to join Nexus’ team
- A group of dedicated professionals with a declared interest in creating positive impact across Asia
- A diversified service portfolio, from Carbon Projects to Fund Management, Technical Support, and Knowledge Sharing
- A locally engaged organization with international reach and reputation
- A flexible working environment fostering the growth of your individual capacities and expertise
- An environmentally-friendly office with a global culture of team-work, proactiveness, enthusiasm, and commitment
How awesome are we you ask?
We connect amazing development projects to sources of funding and expertise that enable both to maximize potential and scale up impact.
We are a team of diverse and dynamic experts – we bring diverse people together, connecting knowledge and expertise
We see the big picture – we understand the perspective of the project developer and the investor
We aim to inspire , as well as inform – we unlock new opportunities by connecting people, ideas and action
Nexus has an enthusiastic team who are genuinely committed to their mission. I have the opportunity to connect with different actors in the field, working together towards a common goal.
- Monthly Social events
- Bi-Annual staff retreat
- Training opportunities
- International events
- Work Health insurance
And in our Phnom Penh office:
- Great coffee
- Beautiful view of the royal gardens
- Best selection of Asian food, river-view venues and top massage spa in a 100m perimeter around the office
- Weekly Khmer lesson