Our membership consists of a network of organizations interested in sharing knowledge and lessons learned on how to access finance and scale low-carbon development projects and activities.
As both a knowledge and fund manager, we are uniquely positioned to help our members access the resources they need to scale-up their projects.
We facilitate meaningful connections by bringing together a diverse network of local and regional organizations.
As a Nexus member you will:
- Access a range of funding opportunities that we source for you
- Collaborate on grant proposals that we apply for
- Reach our network of donors and partners that we connect you to
- Leverage Gold Standard and ICROA opportunities via our certification and membership
- Attend international conferences, such as the COP events as our invitees
- Participate in peer-to-peer knowledge sharing activities such as webinars or workshops that we organize
How to Become a Member
We welcome all organizations that are:
… working to deliver low-carbon solutions to meet energy, water, agriculture or sanitation needs in Asia
… either a legally registered non-profit, non-governmental organization or a legally registered for-profit corporation with a strong commitment to social improvements and environmental protection
… willing to share knowledge and lessons learned on how to access finance and scale low-carbon development projects and activities
Application process (4 to 8 weeks)
Reach out to our Membership Manager by email to express your interest
You will then receive a short form to fill in with information about your organization and its projects
After a preliminary screening, suitable applicants will be asked to submit additional financial, HR, and organization documentation
Nexus assesses your application, checks references, and makes a formal recommendation to the Board which makes a decision. Current members have the chance to voice objection
Once the applicant signs the Terms and Conditions and pays the membership fee ($250-$1000 based on the size of your company), the applicant is formally inducted into the membership